There is a very special way that the shoeshine community instructs each other, you can put the shoelaces into a bottle or jar and add detergent, shake vigorously to clean the laces to avoid rubbing directly on the laces. . This way the laces will not be completely clean, but will provide better laces protection.
One with quality and durable sneakers is always something that every fan wants to own. However, in addition to choosing a reputable brand, a design that meets the needs, the preservation and hygiene during use will determine the durability of your shoes. For cutting edge and distinctive Nike materials and technologies, you definitely need to be knowledgeable about the steps to keep your shoes safe and safe. Today, Tuloch’s sports shoe shop shares the most effective way to clean Nike Air Force 1 shoes for athletes, the maintenance and how to wash Niket shoes during use will determine the durability of Nike Air Force shoes. 1 of you.
Steps to clean Nike Air Force shoes 1
Take off all laces, remove pads to wash separately. You need to clean the shoes, remove the dry dirt that is on the sole with a soft dry bristle brush. For example, toothbrush, shoe brush, …
Mix a mixture of detergent and warm water to make a mild soap. Note that you should only use mild or moderate detergent. If you are more careful, use shampoo or shower gel to wash your shoes. Shampoos and shower gel have a low bleaching level, will better protect the fabric
For shoelaces: Wash normally by rubbing them by hand. Do not use a brush, which will easily damage the laces
For pads: you can use a brush (soft bristles) or a soft cloth instead of the laundry brush to scrub gently.
Soak the soap with a soft cloth, sponge, sponge or soft brush, … to scrub the dirty areas on the shoes. Pat the shoes with warm water several times to wipe them off until the soap and stains are gone
Nike sneakers need to be dried at room temperature. You should not expose it to intense sunlight or it will damage the materials outside.
Therefore, you need to keep the shoes dry when using them, avoiding water. Change socks regularly and use deodorant for the pads to avoid washing the inside of the soles.
Notes on the care and washing of shoes Nike Air Force 1
- Absolutely not soak shoes in soap water. Do not wash shoes by washing machine, do not polish shoes with leather shoe polish, …
- For a long time not to wear, shoes should be cleaned. Remove shoe insoles, dry in a dry place and wrap shoes with paper.
- Avoid letting water seep into shoes, if shoes are soaked in water, you should put newspaper in the shoes so that water can seep into the paper. Then, dry shoes in a dry place, do not dry shoes in direct sunlight.
- When using, avoid contacting the sole with oil and gas and other substances that easily damage the shoes. Unfortunately shoes are sticky, so wash immediately with clean water. Also avoid contact with chemicals and sharp objects. The laces should not be tightened.
- Periodically cleaning shoes, when dirty shoes should use a clean cloth soaked in soap water to gently wipe. Do not scrub vigorously with a brush, do not use bleach to wash.
With sharing the best way to clean Nike Air Force 1 shoes for sports enthusiasts, you can easily wash your favorite Nike pair at home. Wish you all success with the Nike shoe wash that Tulo sneakers just introduced!